Freedom of Information Act: scalpel or just a sharp knife?
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Freedom of Information Act: scalpel or just a sharp knife?
Other content recommended for you
- E-therapies in England for stress, anxiety or depression: what is being used in the NHS? A survey of mental health services
- Utilisation of the principles of the Armed Forces Covenant in NHS Trusts and Clinical Commissioning Groups across England: a freedom of information investigation
- Cross-sectional survey of orthotic service provision in the UK: does where you live affect the service you receive?
- UK perspective on the changing landscape of non-invasive cardiac testing
- Prevalence of electronic screening for sepsis in National Health Service acute hospitals in England
- Medico-legal litigation of UK physiotherapists in relation to cauda equina syndrome: a multimethods study
- How are declarations of interest working? A cross-sectional study in declarations of interest in healthcare practice in Scotland and England in 2020/2021
- The UK Freedom of Information Act (2000) in healthcare research: a systematic review
- Hospital autopsy: Endangered or extinct?
- NHS joint working with industry is out of public sight