Political philosophy and medical ethics
Civic republican medical ethics
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Adverse consequences of article 12 of the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities for persons with mental disabilities and an alternative way forward
- Knowledge, attitude and practice of community-dwelling adults regarding advance care planning in Malaysia: a cross-sectional study
- Gender, mental health and resilience in armed conflict: listening to life stories of internally displaced women in Colombia
- Characterisation of social support following incarceration among black sexual minority men and transgender women in the HPTN 061 cohort study
- Whatever happened to medical politics?
- Harmful rights-doing? The perceived problem of liberal paradigms and public health
- Informal caregivers and advance care planning: systematic review with qualitative meta-synthesis
- Perspective of geriatric patients on advance care planning in Denmark: a qualitative study
- The transformation of (bio)ethics expertise in a world of ethical pluralism
- Dignitarian medical ethics