Other content recommended for you
- Moral enhancement, freedom, and what we (should) value in moral behaviour
- The perils of failing to enhance: a response to Persson and Savulescu
- Taking liberties with free fall
- Freedom and moral enhancement
- Reply to commentators on Unfit for the Future
- ‘My child will never initiate Ultimate Harm’: an argument against moral enhancement
- Technological moral enhancement or traditional moral progress? Why not both?
- Voluntary moral enhancement and the survival-at-any-cost bias
- Why is it possible to enhance moral status and why doing so is wrong?
- Are we unfit for the future?