Why parents should not be told the sex of their fetus: a response to the commentaries
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Why parents should not be told the sex of their fetus
- Sex, lies and gender
- Sidestepping a trap: a commentary on ‘why parents should not be told the sex of their fetus’
- A bar too high: why we should not bar parents from knowing the sex of their fetus
- Protecting women and girls from tobacco and alcohol promotion
- Is it a boy or a girl? Who should (not) know children's sex and why?
- Sex selection for social purposes in Israel: quest for the “perfect child” of a particular gender or centuries old prejudice against women?
- Measuring the health effects of gender
- Sex and gender reporting in global health: new editorial policies
- Advancing gender equ(al)ity, lifting men’s health: dealing with the spirit of our time