Is Australia engaged in torturing asylum seekers? A cautionary tale for Europe
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Dirty work: well-intentioned mental health workers cannot ameliorate harms in offshore detention
- Nursing in asylum seeker detention in Australia: care, rights and witnessing
- Preventive detention: the ethical ground where politics and health meet. Focus on asylum seekers in Australia
- Should doctors boycott working in Australia’s immigration detention centres?
- Are healthcare professionals working in Australia's immigration detention centres condoning torture?
- Prolonged immigration detention, complicity and boycotts
- Medical involvement in torture today?
- Should clinicians boycott Australian immigration detention?
- Prevalence, methods and characteristics of self-harm among asylum seekers in Australia: protocol for a systematic review
- Population-based survey methods to quantify associations between human rights violations and health outcomes among internally displaced persons in eastern Burma