The concise argument
Medical involvement in torture today?
Other content recommended for you
- Are healthcare professionals working in Australia's immigration detention centres condoning torture?
- Prolonged immigration detention, complicity and boycotts
- Ethical considerations on the complicity of psychologists and scientists in torture
- Is Australia engaged in torturing asylum seekers? A cautionary tale for Europe
- Is the international regulation of medical complicity with torture largely window dressing? The case of Israel and the lessons of a 12-year medical ethical appeal
- Preventive detention: the ethical ground where politics and health meet. Focus on asylum seekers in Australia
- The clinician and detention
- Doctors, interrogation, and torture
- The role of the pathologist in human rights abuses
- Detention is still harming children at the US border