The EU Clinical Trials Regulation: key priorities, purposes and aims and the implications for public health
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Failures to further developing orphan medicinal products after designation granted in Europe: an analysis of marketing authorisation failures and abandoned drugs
- News from the European Union
- Legislation on the preparation of medicinal products in European pharmacies and the Council of Europe Resolution
- Compliance of e-cigarette refill liquids with regulations on labelling, packaging and technical design characteristics in nine European member states
- Current models, challenges and best practices for work conducted between European academic cooperative groups and industry
- Health impact assessment: assessing opportunities and barriers to intersectoral health improvement in an expanded European Union
- Regulating the advertising of genetic tests in Europe: a balancing act
- Safeguarding the future of independent, academic clinical cancer research in Europe for the benefit of patients
- Running an international paediatric non-commercial clinical trial
- Pharmacovigilance and communicating safety information