Not so new directions in the law of consent? Examining Montgomery v Lanarkshire Health Board
Other content recommended for you
- Montgomery, informed consent and causation of harm: lessons from Australia or a uniquely English approach to patient autonomy?
- ‘Bolam’ to ‘Montgomery’ is result of evolutionary change of medical practice towards ‘patient-centred care’
- Update on the UK law on consent
- Vulnerability, therapeutic misconception and informed consent: is there a need for special treatment of pregnant women in fetus-regarding clinical trials?
- Montgomery on informed consent: an inexpert decision?
- Valid consent to medical treatment
- Ethics briefings
- One step forward, two steps back? The GMC, the common law and ‘informed’ consent
- GMC confidentiality guidance 2017
- Individualised consent for endoscopy: update on the 2016 BSG guidelines