A framework for assessing the ethics of doctors' strikes
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- A framework for assessing the ethics of doctors' strikes
Other content recommended for you
- Should junior doctors strike?
- Should Doctors strike?
- What are the consequences when doctors strike?
- Retrospective analysis of the national impact of industrial action by English junior doctors in 2016
- Just Wars and doctors' strikes
- Junior doctors’ strike—what do medical students need to know?
- Voices from the picket lines: junior doctors speak out
- Strikes, patient outcomes, and the cost of failing to act
- Industrial action: What’s the current state of play for consultants, junior doctors, and GPs?
- Junior doctor strikes: Leaders urge government to drop preconditions and negotiate