Predictive genetic testing for neurodegenerative conditions: how should conflicting interests within families be managed?
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Predictive genetic testing for neurodegenerative conditions: how should conflicting interests within families be managed?
Other content recommended for you
- Genetic testing and reproductive choice in neurological disorders
- The right not to know and preimplantation genetic diagnosis for Huntington’s disease
- Paradox of a better test for Huntington's disease
- Clinical applications of preimplantation genetic testing
- Huntington’s disease
- Understanding of and attitudes to genetic testing for inherited retinal disease: a patient perspective
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis in clinical practice
- Prenatal testing for Huntington's disease: experience within the UK 1994-1998
- Primary prevention of neurological illness early in life
- Britain’s new preimplantation tissue typing policy: an ethical defence