It started with a kiss
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Is it acceptable for medical professionals to kiss paediatric patients?
- On the relationship between medical ethics and medical professionalism
- Reflection: moving from a mandatory ritual to meaningful professional development
- Effectiveness of hospital clowns for symptom management in paediatrics: systematic review of randomised and non-randomised controlled trials
- Added value of assessing medical students’ reflective writings in communication skills training: a longitudinal study in four academic centres
- Effectiveness of short, personalised student assistantships: an evaluative study across eight London hospitals
- Parental responses to child experiences of trauma following presentation at emergency departments: a qualitative study
- Venipuncture activates the cerebral cortex in children with intellectual disability
- Body image and the innocent eye
- Rethinking the medical in the medical humanities