Against euthanasia for children: a response to Bovens
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Child euthanasia: should we just not talk about it?
- The sensitivity argument against child euthanasia
- End-of-life decisions in medical practice: a survey of doctors in Victoria (Australia)
- French hospital nurses’ opinion about euthanasia and physician-assisted suicide: a national phone survey
- Euthanasia: above ground, below ground
- Mr Marty’s muddle: a superficial and selective case for euthanasia in Europe
- Development of palliative care and legalisation of euthanasia: antagonism or synergy?
- Surveys on attitudes towards legalisation of euthanasia: importance of question phrasing
- On Dying Well: An Anglican Contribution to the Debate on Euthanasia
- Euthanasia, Ethics and Public Policy. An Argument Against Legislation