Paying for sex—only for people with disabilities?
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Paying for sex—only for people with disabilities?
Other content recommended for you
- Prostitution, disability and prohibition
- Whither a Welfare-Funded ’Sex Doula' Programme?
- How client criminalisation under end-demand sex work laws shapes the occupational health and safety of sex workers in Metro Vancouver, Canada: a qualitative study
- Is prostitution harmful?
- Criminalisation of clients: reproducing vulnerabilities for violence and poor health among street-based sex workers in Canada—a qualitative study
- Disability, sex rights and the scope of sexual exclusion
- Nothing to be ashamed of: sex robots for older adults with disabilities
- Sexual rights and disability
- A human right to pleasure? Sexuality, autonomy and egalitarian strategies
- How to prevent and address safeguarding concerns in global health research programmes: practice, process and positionality in marginalised spaces