Some advantages to having a parent with a disability
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Some advantages to having a parent with a disability
Other content recommended for you
- Making decisions to limit treatment in life-limiting and life-threatening conditions in children: a framework for practice
- Is it objectionable to create a child as a carer for a disabled parent?
- When choosing the traits of children is hurtful to others
- Is there a coherent social conception of disability?
- Bilateral severe microphthalmos with bilateral colobomatus orbitopalpebral cyst: accessibility of speciality eye-care and rehabilitation services in low and middle-income countries
- Avoiding anomalous newborns: preemptive abortion, treatment thresholds and the case of baby Messenger
- Parental academic involvement in adolescence, academic achievement over the life course and allostatic load in middle age: a prospective population-based cohort study
- Lawsuits and secondhand smoke
- From words to actions: systematic review of interventions to promote sexual and reproductive health of persons with disabilities in low- and middle-income countries
- Britain’s new preimplantation tissue typing policy: an ethical defence