Response to commentaries by Karin Rolanda Jongsma and Suzanne van de Vathorst, and Oliver Hallich
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Advance consent, critical interests and dementia research
- Advance euthanasia directives and the Dutch prosecution
- Tom Buller on the principle of precedent autonomy and the relation between critical and experiential interests
- Dementia research and advance consent: it is not about critical interests
- Precedent autonomy should be respected in life-sustaining treatment decisions
- Socially and temporally extended end-of-life decision-making process for dementia patients
- Ethics of care challenge to advance directives for dementia patients
- Euthanasia in persons with advanced dementia: a dignity-enhancing care approach
- Family presence during cardiopulmonary resuscitation: who should decide?
- A new law on advance directives in Germany