Advance consent, critical interests and dementia research
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Advance consent, critical interests and dementia research
Other content recommended for you
- Tom Buller on the principle of precedent autonomy and the relation between critical and experiential interests
- Precedent autonomy should be respected in life-sustaining treatment decisions
- Should we respect precedent autonomy in life-sustaining treatment decisions?
- Dementia research and advance consent: it is not about critical interests
- Socially and temporally extended end-of-life decision-making process for dementia patients
- Ethics of care challenge to advance directives for dementia patients
- Advance euthanasia directives and the Dutch prosecution
- Best interests and the sanctity of life after W v M
- Clarifying best interests
- Family presence during cardiopulmonary resuscitation: who should decide?