Other content recommended for you
- Parsing placebo treatments: a response to Barnhill and Miller
- The ethics of placebo treatments in clinical practice: a reply to Glackin
- Ethics of placebo use in clinical practice: why we need to look beyond deontology
- Placebos in chronic pain: evidence, theory, ethics, and use in clinical practice
- Patients’ attitudes about the use of placebo treatments: telephone survey
- Placebo: the lie that comes true?
- Patient attitudes about the clinical use of placebo: qualitative perspectives from a telephone survey
- Persistent constipation and abdominal adverse events with newer treatments for constipation
- Prescribing “placebo treatments”: results of national survey of US internists and rheumatologists
- What do we really know about the deliberate use of placebos in clinical practice?