End of life
Liverpool Care Pathway: life-ending pathway or palliative care pathway?
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- A matter of life and death: controversy at the interface between clinical and legal decision-making in prolonged disorders of consciousness
- Ethics and end of life care: the Liverpool Care Pathway and the Neuberger Review
- End of life care in the acute hospital setting
- Improving generalist end of life care: national consultation with practitioners, commissioners, academics, and service user groups
- Assessing the uptake of the Liverpool Care Pathway for dying patients: a systematic review
- It is never lawful or ethical to withdraw life-sustaining treatment from patients with prolonged disorders of consciousness
- Serial measurement of Wessex Head Injury Matrix in the diagnosis of patients in vegetative and minimally conscious states: a cohort analysis
- Factors affecting the successful implementation and sustainability of the Liverpool Care Pathway for dying patients: a realist evaluation
- How is agitation and restlessness managed in the last 24 h of life in patients whose care is supported by the Liverpool Care Pathway for the Dying Patient?
- Barriers and facilitators to implementation of the Liverpool Care Pathway in the Netherlands: a qualitative study