The ethics of molecular memory modification
Other content recommended for you
- Psychopharmacology and memory
- Selective impact of disease on short-term and long-term components of self-reported memory: a population-based HUNT study
- Anaesthesia, amnesia and harm
- Pump, person and Parfit: why the constitutive heart matters
- Transient semantic amnesia: a new syndrome?
- Episodic memory in transient global amnesia: encoding, storage, or retrieval deficit?
- Transient global amnesia: implicit/explicit memory dissociation and PET assessment of brain perfusion and oxygen metabolism in the acute stage
- Acute-onset amnesia: transient global amnesia and other causes
- Study protocol for a randomised, controlled platform trial estimating the effect of autobiographical Memory Flexibility training (MemFlex) on relapse of recurrent major depressive disorder
- Penetrance of marked cognitive impairment in older male carriers of the FMR1 gene premutation