Other content recommended for you
- Personal utility is inherent to direct-to-consumer genomic testing
- Privacy, autonomy and direct-to-consumer genetic testing: a response to Vayena
- Do genomic tests enhance autonomy?
- Personal utility in genomic testing: is there such a thing?
- On the personal utility of Alzheimer’s disease-related biomarker testing in the research context
- Regulating the advertising of genetic tests in Europe: a balancing act
- From proband to provider: is there an obligation to inform genetic relatives of actionable risks discovered through direct-to-consumer genetic testing?
- Commercial DNA tests and police investigations: a broad bioethical perspective
- Knowing me, knowing you
- Sport and exercise genomics: the FIMS 2019 consensus statement update