Are hybrid umbilical cord blood banks really the best of both worlds?
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Public-private partnership in cord blood banking
- Establishing the role of pre-implantation genetic diagnosis with human leucocyte antigen typing: what place do “saviour siblings” have in paediatric transplantation?
- Wait a minute? An observational cohort study comparing iron stores in healthy Swedish infants at 4 months of age after 10-, 60- and 180-second umbilical cord clamping
- World's first public-private cord blood bank launched in UK
- My approach to the immunogenetics of haematopoietic stem cell transplant matching
- World's first public-private cord blood bank launched in United Kingdom
- NHS maternity units should not encourage commercial banking of umbilical cord blood
- Spanish haematologists warn against storing umbilical cord stem cells in private banks
- Status of umbilical cord blood transplantation in the year 2001
- Comparison of stem cell sources in the severity of dry eye after allogeneic haematopoietic stem cell transplantation