Parents who wish no further treatment for their child
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- ‘Best interests’ in paediatric intensive care: an empirical ethics study
- Culpability and blame after pregnancy loss
- The best interests test at the end of life on PICU: a plea for a family centred approach
- Should religious beliefs be allowed to stonewall a secular approach to withdrawing and withholding treatment in children?
- Making decisions to limit treatment in life-limiting and life-threatening conditions in children: a framework for practice
- Should children’s autonomy be respected by telling them of their imminent death?
- Medical ethics for children: applying the four principles to paediatrics
- Parental discretion
- Parental experiences of end of life care decision-making for children with life-limiting conditions in the paediatric intensive care unit: a qualitative interview study
- A threshold of significant harm (f)or a viable alternative therapeutic option?