Author meets critics: response
Saviour Siblings: reply to critics
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Britain’s new preimplantation tissue typing policy: an ethical defence
- Establishing the role of pre-implantation genetic diagnosis with human leucocyte antigen typing: what place do “saviour siblings” have in paediatric transplantation?
- Do we need an alternative ‘relational approach’ to saviour siblings?
- A relational approach to saviour siblings?
- Should selecting saviour siblings be banned?
- Children who benefit families
- Preimplantation HLA typing: having children to save our loved ones
- Sex selection for social purposes in Israel: quest for the “perfect child” of a particular gender or centuries old prejudice against women?
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis and rational choice under risk or uncertainty
- “Saviour siblings”