Questioning the significance of the non-identity problem in applied ethics
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Questioning the significance of the non-identity problem in applied ethics
Other content recommended for you
- Multiplex parenting: IVG and the generations to come
- Is there a moral obligation to select healthy children?
- Summary of Bioethical Prescriptions
- Acting parentally: an argument against sex selection
- Do we need an alternative ‘relational approach’ to saviour siblings?
- Genetic modification of characteristic masculine traits: enhancement or deformity?
- Moral reasons to edit the human genome: picking up from the Nuffield report
- Arguments on thin ice: on non-medical egg freezing and individualisation arguments
- Saviour Siblings: reply to critics
- Why sex selection should be legal