Putting a price on empathy: against incentivising moral enhancement
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Reply to commentators on Unfit for the Future
- Technological moral enhancement or traditional moral progress? Why not both?
- ‘My child will never initiate Ultimate Harm’: an argument against moral enhancement
- Amoral enhancement
- Voluntary moral enhancement and the survival-at-any-cost bias
- Why is it possible to enhance moral status and why doing so is wrong?
- The perils of failing to enhance: a response to Persson and Savulescu
- Why we can't really say what post-persons are
- Freedom and moral enhancement
- On not taking men as they are: reflections on moral bioenhancement