Time required to start multicentre clinical trials within the Italian Medicine Agency programme of support for independent research
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Impact of recent legislative bills regarding clinical research on Italian ethics committee activity
- Surgical ovarian suppression for adjuvant treatment in hormone receptor positive breast cancer in premenopausal patients
- Young adults' opinions of Philip Morris and its television advertising
- Multicentre trials review process by research ethics committees in Spain: where do they stand before implementing the new European regulation?
- Research ethics committee decision-making in relation to an efficient neonatal trial
- SYMptom monitoring with Patient-Reported Outcomes using a web application among patients with Lung cancer in the Netherlands (SYMPRO-Lung): study protocol for a stepped-wedge randomised controlled trial
- Factors that influence attitude and enforcement of the smoke-free law in Turkey: a survey of hospitality venue owners and employees
- What do research ethics committees say about applications to conduct research involving children?
- Research ethics committees in Europe: implementing the directive, respecting diversity
- Absent progesterone receptor expression in the lymph node metastases of ER-positive, HER2-negative breast cancer is associated with relapse on tamoxifen