Time required to start multicentre clinical trials within the Italian Medicine Agency programme of support for independent research
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Impact of recent legislative bills regarding clinical research on Italian ethics committee activity
- Surgical ovarian suppression for adjuvant treatment in hormone receptor positive breast cancer in premenopausal patients
- Young adults' opinions of Philip Morris and its television advertising
- Multicentre trials review process by research ethics committees in Spain: where do they stand before implementing the new European regulation?
- Research ethics committee decision-making in relation to an efficient neonatal trial
- SYMptom monitoring with Patient-Reported Outcomes using a web application among patients with Lung cancer in the Netherlands (SYMPRO-Lung): study protocol for a stepped-wedge randomised controlled trial
- Factors that influence attitude and enforcement of the smoke-free law in Turkey: a survey of hospitality venue owners and employees
- What do research ethics committees say about applications to conduct research involving children?
- Research ethics committees in Europe: implementing the directive, respecting diversity
- Absent progesterone receptor expression in the lymph node metastases of ER-positive, HER2-negative breast cancer is associated with relapse on tamoxifen