Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- How is COVID-19 changing the ways doctors make end-of-life decisions?
- Variation in local trust Do Not Attempt Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (DNACPR) policies: a review of 48 English healthcare trusts
- Do not attempt cardiopulmonary resuscitation (DNACPR) decisions for older medical inpatients: a cohort study
- When and how to discuss “do not resuscitate” decisions with patients
- Thirty-year trends in the prevalence and severity of female genital mutilation: a comparison of 22 countries
- Resuscitation decisions at the end of life: medical views and the juridification of practice
- Resuscitation policy should focus on the patient, not the decision
- Ethics briefing
- Female genital mutilation (FGM) in UK children: a review of a dedicated paediatric service for FGM
- Economic burden of female genital mutilation in 27 high-prevalence countries