Author meets critics
Comments on Death, Posthumous Harm and Bioethics
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Mortal harm and the antemortem experience of death
- Concepts of “person” and “liberty,” and their implications to our fading notions of autonomy
- Death, posthumous harm, and bioethics
- QALYs, euthanasia and the puzzle of death
- Abortion and deprivation: a reply to Marquis
- The haunted heart and the Holy Ghost: on retrieval, donation and death
- Can death be a harm to the person who dies?
- Is human existence worth its consequent harm?
- A full-blooded defence of full-blooded Epicureanism: responses to my critics
- Yes, the baby should live: a pro-choice response to Giubilini and Minerva