Other content recommended for you
- The kindest cut? Surgical castration, sex offenders and coercive offers
- Would you terminate a pregnancy affected by sickle cell disease? Analysis of views of patients in Cameroon
- Australian pharmacists’ perspectives on physician-assisted suicide (PAS): thematic analysis of semistructured interviews
- Surgical castration, coercion and ethics
- Conscientious objection and physician-assisted suicide: a viable option in the UK?
- The debate about physician assistance in dying: 40 years of unrivalled progress in medical ethics?
- Spanish regulation of euthanasia and physician-assisted suicide
- Toward accommodating physicians’ conscientious objections: an argument for public disclosure
- The Assisted Dying Bill and the role of the physician
- Chemical castration for sex offenders