Position statement on ethics, equipoise and research on charged particle radiation therapy
Other content recommended for you
- Response to ’Position statement on ethics, equipoise and research on charged particle therapy‘
- Proton beam therapy: the next disruptive innovation in healthcare?
- In search of social equipoise
- Local treatment failure after globe-conserving therapy for choroidal melanoma
- Learning health systems, clinical equipoise and the ethics of response adaptive randomisation
- Contextual equipoise: a novel concept to inform ethical implications for implementation research in low-income and middle-income countries
- Predictive factors for the development of rubeosis following proton beam radiotherapy for uveal melanoma
- Research ethics for emerging trial designs: does equipoise need to adapt?
- Using qualitative methods in pilot and feasibility trials to inform recruitment and retention processes in full-scale randomised trials: a qualitative evidence synthesis
- Delaying and withholding interventions: ethics and the stepped wedge trial