The dead donor rule: effect on the virtuous practice of medicine
Other content recommended for you
- Outcomes of transplantation of livers from donation after circulatory death donors in the UK: a cohort study
- Is heart transplantation after circulatory death compatible with the dead donor rule?
- Critical care in the Emergency Department: organ donation
- Theological reflections on donation after circulatory death: the wisdom of Paul Ramsey and Moshe Feinstein
- A narrative review of the empirical evidence on public attitudes on brain death and vital organ transplantation: the need for better data to inform policy
- Death and organ donation: back to the future
- Organ donation after medical assistance in dying or cessation of life-sustaining treatment requested by conscious patients: the Canadian context
- Neonatal organ donation: has the time come?
- Death, dying and donation: organ transplantation and the diagnosis of death
- Are the public ready for organ donation after out of hospital cardiac arrest?