Other content recommended for you
- A threshold of significant harm (f)or a viable alternative therapeutic option?
- Harm is all you need? Best interests and disputes about parental decision-making
- The limits of parental responsibility regarding medical treatment decisions
- The best interest standard and children: clarifying a concept and responding to its critics
- Harm isn't all you need: parental discretion and medical decisions for a child
- Making decisions to limit treatment in life-limiting and life-threatening conditions in children: a framework for practice
- Infant circumcision: the last stand for the dead dogma of parental (sovereignal) rights
- Better to hesitate at the threshold of compulsion: PKU testing and the concept of family autonomy in Eire
- Medically assisted gender affirmation: when children and parents disagree
- Minority report: can minor parents refuse treatment for their child?