Legislative regulation and ethical governance of medical research in different European Union countries
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Non-equivalent stringency of ethical review in the Baltic States: a sign of a systematic problem in Europe?
- Research ethics committees in Europe: implementing the directive, respecting diversity
- Collection, storage and use of blood samples for future research: views of Egyptian patients expressed in a cross-sectional survey
- Implementation of the EU clinical trial regulation transforms the ethics committee systems and endangers ethical standards
- An investigation of patients’ motivations for their participation in genetics-related research
- New governance arrangements for research ethics committees: is facilitating research achieved at the cost of participants’ interest
- Multicentre trials review process by research ethics committees in Spain: where do they stand before implementing the new European regulation?
- What are local issues? The problem of the local review of research
- The EU Clinical Trials Regulation: key priorities, purposes and aims and the implications for public health
- Standards for research ethics committees: purpose, problems and the possibilities of other approaches