Legislative regulation and ethical governance of medical research in different European Union countries
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Legislative regulation and ethical governance of medical research in different European Union countries
Other content recommended for you
- Non-equivalent stringency of ethical review in the Baltic States: a sign of a systematic problem in Europe?
- Research ethics committees in Europe: implementing the directive, respecting diversity
- Collection, storage and use of blood samples for future research: views of Egyptian patients expressed in a cross-sectional survey
- Implementation of the EU clinical trial regulation transforms the ethics committee systems and endangers ethical standards
- An investigation of patients’ motivations for their participation in genetics-related research
- New governance arrangements for research ethics committees: is facilitating research achieved at the cost of participants’ interest
- Multicentre trials review process by research ethics committees in Spain: where do they stand before implementing the new European regulation?
- What are local issues? The problem of the local review of research
- The EU Clinical Trials Regulation: key priorities, purposes and aims and the implications for public health
- Standards for research ethics committees: purpose, problems and the possibilities of other approaches