Moral bioenhancement: a neuroscientific perspective
Other content recommended for you
- Moral enhancement, freedom, and what we (should) value in moral behaviour
- Voluntary moral enhancement and the survival-at-any-cost bias
- Taking liberties with free fall
- Reply to commentators on Unfit for the Future
- Frequently overlooked realistic moral bioenhancement interventions
- Moral enhancement and pro-social behaviour
- ‘My child will never initiate Ultimate Harm’: an argument against moral enhancement
- Moral bioenhancement is dangerous
- Amoral enhancement
- A question about defining moral bioenhancement
Jump to comment:
Technology they say is manipulation of Nature. It is now the time for manipulation of behavior and even morality. Drugs will make in future a more morally responsible person. Exogenous chemicals will influence human behavior. Science and scientific inquiry seem to touch areas that are sensitive for manipulation.
Morality is developed behavior through family, culture and customs. It is spontaneous and not drug in...