Author meets critics
Author meets critics: response
Coercive paternalism and back-door perfectionism
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Consumption of takeaway and fast food in a deprived inner London Borough: are they associated with childhood obesity?
- Association of fried food consumption with all cause, cardiovascular, and cancer mortality: prospective cohort study
- (Over)eating out at major UK restaurant chains: observational study of energy content of main meals
- Trans fats: chasing a global ban
- Against Autonomy: response to critics
- Consumption of fried foods and risk of coronary heart disease: Spanish cohort of the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition study
- A bit or a lot on the side? Observational study of the energy content of starters, sides and desserts in major UK restaurant chains
- Fried food consumption, genetic risk, and body mass index: gene-diet interaction analysis in three US cohort studies
- Measured energy content of frequently purchased restaurant meals: multi-country cross sectional study
- Dynamic relations between fast-food restaurant and body weight status: a longitudinal and multilevel analysis of Chinese adults