Other content recommended for you
- The 2008 Declaration of Helsinki: some reflections
- Towards a national genomics medicine service: the challenges facing clinical-research hybrid practices and the case of the 100 000 genomes project
- Scientific research is a moral duty
- Participation in biomedical research is an imperfect moral duty: a response to John Harris
- ‘Healthcare Heroes’: problems with media focus on heroism from healthcare workers during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Payment for participation in research: a pursuit for the poor?
- Ethics and governance of global health inequalities
- Should patients be allowed to veto their participation in clinical research?
- Biobank research: who benefits from individual consent?
- An investigation of patients’ motivations for their participation in genetics-related research