Other content recommended for you
- Forced to be free? Increasing patient autonomy by constraining it
- Neurointerventions and informed consent
- Dismembering the ethical physician
- Medical paternalism in House M.D.
- Should patient consent be required to write a do not resuscitate order?
- Rethinking paternalism: an exploration of responses to the Israel Patient's Rights Act 1996
- Scientific and conceptual flaws of coercive treatment models in addiction
- Not so new directions in the law of consent? Examining Montgomery v Lanarkshire Health Board
- To be, or not to be? The role of the unconscious in transgender transitioning: identity, autonomy and well-being
- Assessing the severity of methamphetamine use disorder beyond the subjective craving report: the role of an attention bias test