The harms of prostitution: critiquing Moen's argument of no-harm
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- The harms of prostitution: critiquing Moen's argument of no-harm
Other content recommended for you
- Is prostitution harmful?
- Prostitution and sexual ethics: a reply to Westin
- Prostitution, disability and prohibition
- Protection of sex workers
- Sexual rights and disability
- Sex work and HIV in Cambodia: trajectories of risk and disease in two cohorts of high-risk young women in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Ethics of vaccine refusal
- A virtue ethics approach to moral dilemmas in medicine
- Does the rejection of wrongful life claims rely on a conceptual error?
- Moral enhancement, freedom, and what we (should) value in moral behaviour