Non-completion and informed consent
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Therapeutic optimism in the consent forms of phase 1 gene transfer trials: an empirical analysis
- Systematic review and metasummary of attitudes toward research in emergency medical conditions
- Assessing research risks systematically: the net risks test
- Phase 1 oncology trials and informed consent
- Are therapeutic motivation and having one's own doctor as researcher sources of therapeutic misconception?
- CD3xCD19 DART molecule treatment induces non-apoptotic killing and is efficient against high-risk chemotherapy and venetoclax-resistant chronic lymphocytic leukemia cells
- Participants’ responsibilities in clinical research
- Risk factors associated with Richter’s transformation in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia: protocol for a retrospective population-based cohort study
- Phase I oncology trials: why the therapeutic misconception will not go away
- Therapeutic appropriation: a new concept in the ethics of clinical research