Law, ethics and medicine
Wish-fulfilling medicine in practice: the opinions and arguments of lay people
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Wish-fulfilling medicine in practice: the opinions and arguments of lay people
Other content recommended for you
- Feasibility of in vitro maturation of oocytes collected from patients with malignant ovarian tumors undergoing fertility preservation
- Should we enhance animals?
- Social egg freezing and donation: waste not, want not
- Underuse of β-blockers in heart failure and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- The perils of failing to enhance: a response to Persson and Savulescu
- Effectiveness of social egg freezing: protocol for systematic review and meta-analyses
- Egg freezing for non-medical uses: the lack of a relational approach to autonomy in the new Israeli policy and in academic discussion
- TurnerFertility trial: PROTOCOL for an observational cohort study to describe the efficacy of ovarian tissue cryopreservation for fertility preservation in females with Turner syndrome
- β-Blockers for secondary prevention in stable coronary artery disease: can observational studies provide valid answers?