Publish or be damned: Individual Funding Requests and the publicity condition
Other content recommended for you
- Process and consensus: ethical decision-making in the infertility clinic—a qualitative study
- Exceptionally difficult
- How New Zealand has contained expenditure on drugs
- Quality improvement perspective and healthcare funding decisions
- Justice and procedure: how does “accountability for reasonableness” result in fair limit-setting decisions?
- Tragic choices in health care: lessons from the Child B case
- Ethics and opportunity costs: have NICE grasped the ethics of priority setting?
- Family history and adoption in the UK: conflicts of interest in medical disclosure
- How do Iranian emergency doctors decide? Clinical decision making processes in practice
- Inconsistencies in fertility preservation for young people with cancer in the UK