Should we perform kidney transplants on foreign nationals?
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Join the Lone Kidney Club: incentivising live organ donation
- Is it ethical to invite compatible pairs to participate in exchange programmes?
- Pancreas transplantation
- Who is willing to take the risk? Assessing the readiness for living liver donation in the general German population
- Changes in quality of life (QoL) and other patient-reported outcome measures (PROMs) in living-donor and deceased-donor kidney transplant recipients and those awaiting transplantation in the UK ATTOM programme: a longitudinal cohort questionnaire survey with additional qualitative interviews
- Native American patients’ perception and attitude about kidney transplant: a qualitative assessment of patients presenting for kidney transplant evaluation
- Access to Transplantation and Transplant Outcome Measures (ATTOM): study protocol of a UK wide, in-depth, prospective cohort analysis
- Will you give my kidney back? Organ restitution in living-related kidney transplantation: ethical analyses
- Kidneys on demand
- Individual readiness for transplantation medicine of laypersons and the number of deceased organ donors: a cross-sectional online survey in Japan, South Korea and Taiwan