Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Ignorance is bliss? HIV and moral duties and legal duties to forewarn
- Healthcare scandals in the NHS: crime and punishment
- Herpes genitalis and the philosopher's stance
- Non-culpable ignorance and HIV criminalisation
- Herpes simplex virus type 2: epidemiology and management options in developing countries
- What role should criminal justice play in the fight against STIs?
- ‘The intention may not be cruel… but the impact may be’: understanding legislators’ motives and wider public attitudes to a draft HIV Bill in Malawi
- Healthcare resource utilisation pattern and costs associated with herpes simplex virus diagnosis and management: a systematic review
- Risk of severe herpes simplex virus infection in systemic lupus erythematosus: analysis of epidemiology and risk factors analysis in Taiwan
- Characteristics of neonatal herpes simplex virus infections in Germany: results of a 2-year prospective nationwide surveillance study