Stem-cell derived gametes
Ancestor embryos: embryonic gametes and genetic parenthood
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Multiplex parenting: IVG and the generations to come
- In vitro eugenics
- Using stem cell-derived gametes for same-sex reproduction: an alternative scenario
- Artificial gametes: new paths to parenthood?
- Stem cell-derived gametes, iterated in vitro reproduction, and genetic parenthood
- The meaning of synthetic gametes for gay and lesbian people and bioethics too
- Artificial gametes and the ethics of unwitting parenthood
- Gamete derivation from stem cells: revisiting the concept of genetic parenthood
- Genetic generations: artificial gametes and the embryos produced with them
- Artificial gametes, the unnatural and the artefactual