Shades of grey
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Counselling variation among physicians regarding intestinal transplant for short bowel syndrome
- Survey of UK clinicians’ approaches to decision making in neonatal intestinal failure
- Neurodevelopmental impairment in necrotising enterocolitis survivors: systematic review and meta-analysis
- Amniotic fluid stem cells improve survival and enhance repair of damaged intestine in necrotising enterocolitis via a COX-2 dependent mechanism
- Evaluation of portal venous gas detected by ultrasound examination for diagnosis of necrotising enterocolitis
- T and Tk antigen activation in necrotising enterocolitis: manifestations, severity of illness, and effectiveness of testing
- Outcome of very premature infants with necrotising enterocolitis cared for in centres with or without on site surgical facilities
- Neonatal outcomes following early fetal growth restriction: a subgroup analysis of the EVERREST study
- Effect of birth weight on the association between necrotising enterocolitis and red blood cell transfusions in ≤1500 g infants
- More than a gut feeling: predicting surgical necrotising enterocolitis