The human body as property
The trespasses of property law
Other content recommended for you
- The human body as property? Possession, control and commodification
- The current approach of the courts
- The argument for property rights in body parts: scarcity of resources
- Is the commercialisation of human tissue and body material forbidden in the countries of the European Union?
- Lost property? Legal compensation for destroyed sperm: a reflection and comparison drawing on UK and French perspectives
- Organs as inheritable property?
- Reproductive and therapeutic cloning, germline therapy, and purchase of gametes and embryos: comments on Canadian legislation governing reproduction technologies
- Genetic testing without consent: the implications of the new Human Tissue Act 2004
- Interconnected, inhabited and insecure: why bodies should not be property
- Organoids as hybrids: ethical implications for the exchange of human tissues