Other content recommended for you
- Should religious beliefs be allowed to stonewall a secular approach to withdrawing and withholding treatment in children?
- The role of the courts in clinical decision making
- Cultural sensitivity in paediatrics
- Making decisions to limit treatment in life-limiting and life-threatening conditions in children: a framework for practice
- Applying the four principles
- Approaches to parental demand for non-established medical treatment: reflections on the Charlie Gard case
- If you ask the wrong question, you'll get the wrong answer
- A threshold of significant harm (f)or a viable alternative therapeutic option?
- Female genital alteration: a compromise solution
- Infant circumcision: the last stand for the dead dogma of parental (sovereignal) rights