Other content recommended for you
- Should religious beliefs be allowed to stonewall a secular approach to withdrawing and withholding treatment in children?
- Making decisions to limit treatment in life-limiting and life-threatening conditions in children: a framework for practice
- A threshold of significant harm (f)or a viable alternative therapeutic option?
- Clinic, courtroom or (specialist) committee: in the best interests of the critically Ill child?
- Better to hesitate at the threshold of compulsion: PKU testing and the concept of family autonomy in Eire
- Achieving consensus advice for paediatricians and other health professionals: on prevention, recognition and management of conflict in paediatric practice
- Is it in the best interests of an intellectually disabled infant to die?
- The role of the courts in clinical decision making
- Infant circumcision: the last stand for the dead dogma of parental (sovereignal) rights